Asset Tagger Product Overview.
Asset Tagger is a tool with integrated software used to tag and track the assets of companies and organizations.
The vast majority of companies and organizations will have some form of asset tagging system to keep track of and maintain their assets. The problem is, these system are usually outdated and ineffective, meaning that equipment is still easily lost, misplaced or stolen, and therefore these systems don’t work. It is essential to have an asset tagging and tracking system which informs you if your assets are all accurately accounted for and exist.
Asset Tagger is a handheld sophisticated software tool that is specifically designed to help you maintain and keep track of all your company assets.
There are numerous advantages and benefits to using our asset tagging and RFID equipment. For example, we have partnered with the experts in RFID Technology, ensuring that we deliver cost-effective solutions for your specific business needs.
Why you need Asset Tagger:
- Get a clear picture of all your assets at a glance – Asset Tagger provides a centralized Asset Register for you to view all the information you need in one place. Assets can be viewed by location, condition, or asset type.
- Maximize asset utilization – Track the movement of all your assets as they get allocated from person to person or project, through the check-in and check-out facility. The check-in and check-out facility maintains a history of ownership and all the location transfers that have happened with an asset.
- Ensure that all your assets are maintained – monitor all the corrective actions done for your assets throughout its lifetime using the maintenance facility. Automated alerts can also be set to ensure that you will never miss a scheduled maintenance appointment.
- Audit assets in seconds – Through the use of RFID technology, you can audit your assets at any time in seconds.
- Reduce asset search time – Reduce the search time looking for an asset by 30%. The asset locator allows for real-time asset location in just the click of a button.
- User Managerment.
- Asset Register.
- View Access Logs.
- Location Association and Detection.
- Location Transfer.
- Exception and inventory reporting.
- Maintenance reporting.
- Impinj speedway revolution RFID reader.
- Modat hand-held RFID reader.
- Ultra high frequency (UHF) RFID Tags – Ideal for non-metal asset tracking and retail inventory management.
- Omni-ID (IQ 400 tags for metal surfaces) – Ideal for IT, Office, and hospital tracking. Logistics involving metal produce or packaging. Pipe manufacturing and re-certification.