Technical Support Specialist at Paperless Trail Inc
Date Posted: March 31st, 2023
About the Role
We are looking for expertise in how to handle and provide friendly and helpful responses to customer support tickets via email and chat, jumping in to assist when needed, and making sure the overall customer experience is a priority.
Does this sound like you?
Well, join us and experience the ability to bring your true self to work every day!
- Respond to emails within the required timeframe
- Deliver service and support to end-users via remote connection or over the Internet;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connection, email clients, and other internal software to be used for production operations;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per as specified by the client;
- Raise issues to appropriate resources;
- Accurately process support tickets using the designated tracking software;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
- Follow up and make the scheduled call back to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Deploy and deliver the required software and equipment as part of the enablement activity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related course
- Excellent communication skills and customer service experience.
- Knowledge of servers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and printers.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work beyond working hours if required;
- Experience in using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and up is a plus
- Willing to be trained.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- One (1) job vacancies available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php 15,000.00 – Php 20,000.00 per month
Schedule: 8 hour/shift
Supplemental pay types: 13th month salary and overtime pay