Associate Sales Representative for Software Solutions at Paperless Trail Inc
Date Posted: March 31st, 2023
Paperless Trail has been around since 2003 creating innovative business applications and providing services and amazing support to our customers.
- Numbers summary – 10 Years in Business, 700 Clients, 950 Completed Projects Located at Makati, Santa Rosa, Laguna and Davao
About the Role
We are looking for a high-performing Head of Sales & Customer Success to help us meet our customer acquisition, revenue growth and profitability targets while keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for closing new deals and growing revenue, crafting strategic sales plans and overseeing the relationships of the company with its most important clients to achieve the growth target and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Associate Sales Representative – Job Responsibilities:
- Build business by engaging and selling to prospective clients.
- Maintain, develop, and expand a portfolio of corporate clients through networking and marketing.
- Prepare for sales visits, courtesy calls, and presentations to pitch products, services, and/or combination packages to prospect clients and/or partners
- Develop and qualify new business opportunities with new (within targeted markets assigned) or existing customers – potentially through cold calling, upsells via preassigned accounts/partners, events, and high-level prospecting.
- Learn and understand the products and services of Paperless Trail, tailoring them to client specific requirements, solution matching, etc.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Teams by systematically working on and following up on a variety of sales activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales and client information.
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Be target driven, ability to meet goals, ability to work under pressure
- Fast learner and have a REAL desire to sell!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php 20,000.00 – Php 25,000.00 per month
Schedule: 8 hour/shift
Supplemental pay types: 13th month salary, commission pay and overtime pay